Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 86

Thread: SG to reunite??

  1. #11
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jen:
    Am I the only one whose not over the moon about this news..? I kind of want to see what more solo Darren has to offer first.. not that I didnt/dont LOVE SG, but re-uniting so soon after the split? I just want to see what music Darren solo has yet to give us..

    *wanders away feeling like the minority* LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I know what you're saying Jen. Personally I'd love them to get back together b/c I'm worried that DH is going to go down the 'tehcno-crap' route with his new album and, if he does, then that's it as far as I'm concerned. I'd hate to become an ex-fan but that's what will happen if his next offering is anything like that (or even if it's along the same sound as 'Spin').

    You're not a minority Jen - it's just that we all want slightly different things from him/them [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:

    I know what you're saying Jen. Personally I'd love them to get back together b/c I'm worried that DH is going to go down the 'tehcno-crap' route with his new album and, if he does, then that's it as far as I'm concerned. I'd hate to become an ex-fan but that's what will happen if his next offering is anything like that (or even if it's along the same sound as 'Spin').

    You're not a minority Jen - it's just that we all want slightly different things from him/them [img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Was only kidding about being the minority [img]wink.gif[/img] I know you guys wont hold it against me if I see it differently to you [img]smile.gif[/img]

    As for the next album - if its techno shit I wont be enjoying it either lol Being the sad case I am I would still buy it though... and probably still try and like it too LMAO And the pray for SG Darren to come back hehe I see where you're all coming from, and I want them to get back together - just not yet.. maybe give it a few years yet [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I'd listen to it too (hopefully to someone else's copy LOL) before I bought it but, if it's 'Specificusified' [img]eek.gif[/img] then I won't be parting with any (of Mike's) hard earned cash! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    We'll have to wait and see I suppose.

    btw - IF they're gonna reform, I hope they don't leave it too long! I'm not getting any younger you know! [img]graemlins/snail.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:

    btw - IF they're gonna reform, I hope they don't leave it too long! I'm not getting any younger you know! [img]graemlins/snail.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LMFAO Best use of smiley/icons EVER *wanders away giggling at Grandma Terry* [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Right well I've just wandered over to all the appropriate forums to try and get some perspective about this and I've re-read the article.

    To me it does sound kind of like wishful thinking on Daniel's part (if this article is a reliable one and the veracity of it can be trusted). As it was Daniel who no longer wanted to be in the spotlight it seems an odd thing for him to say. But if it's in the context of him wanting some input musically or production wise into Darren's material then it might make some sense.

    Might make a good question to ask Darren in the chat - that's if it gets past the mods [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  6. #16
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Might make a good question to ask Darren in the chat - that's if it gets past the mods [img]wink.gif[/img]
    ****************

    Good luck on that one!

    It'll never get through!!! LMAO

  7. #17
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Might make a good question to ask Darren in the chat - that's if it gets past the mods [img]wink.gif[/img]
    ****************

    Good luck on that one!

    It'll never get through!!! LMAO
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LOL I know, I was joking about that one [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Btw, just an interesting aside, if you go to the main SG site they still have that 'hiatus' message up - ironic or what?? LMAO [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If SG got back together I wouldn't have to go over the break up every time my Dad listens to Affa... which is everytime I get in the car with him. He still hasn't come to terms with the split and gets mad and both D&D for being too stupid to stay together. [img]tongue.gif[/img] My dad's SG obsession amuses me greatly.

    I'm not going to get excited about anything yet. When I hear the official word then I'll believe it... until then... it's just another story.

    I kinda also agree with Jen. I'd like to see what else Darren will produce on his own. I wish for an accoustic album!!

    Hugs -- Chai

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jen:
    Am I the only one whose not over the moon about this news..? I kind of want to see what more solo Darren has to offer first.. not that I didnt/dont LOVE SG, but re-uniting so soon after the split? I just want to see what music Darren solo has yet to give us..

    *wanders away feeling like the minority* LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Well, if you are in the minority Jen, then you aren't alone. I am not thrilled with these reports either. Although I trust Press as far as I can throw them so I view these "quotes" with tons of skeptisism.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well its not them saying they are getting back together. Its actually just Dans thoughts as Ive said before. Its what Dan said since day one of the break!! He has always thought it should be about taking a break and reforming. He just wishing out loud like many of us.

    Daniel just wanted the dynamics of how the band worked changed I would say.. not for it to be over forever.

    Its not really a rumour.. Its just Daniels thoughts about the whole issue. Just as Darren has thoughts about SG.

    Darren solo hasnt impressed me so far.. his next one might who knows..
    Daniel isnt talking about getting back tomorrow hes talking about some day.. never say die!!!

    I think it would be the best thing if it happened!!

    Kat

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •